[il-talk] Games night

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 21 09:51:35 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Playing games?  We all do it.  And, nobody likes it, unless of course, they
can help raise funds for the national Federation of the Blind of Illinois
Chicago Chapter.  Right?

Well, a special offer has come our way.

On Saturday, November 5 from 5:00-9:00 P.M. we all have the chance to engage
in lots of game playing and our friends will actually like it when we do.
For the low price of $25 you can match wits with your friends in a game of
cards, stick your friends with a bunch of cards in uno, find out what it is
like to play Sorry, and more.

Beyond that, you have the opportunity to not only sample, but to dig into
some of the best Pizza Chicago has to offer, enjoy some sallad, an wash it
down with a coke.

So, come on down to the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash on
Saturday, November 5.  You can do all the game playing you want and your
Chicago Chapter friends will even love you for doing it.

So, come one and all, and make this an unforgetable extravaganza, where game
playing is highly endorsed.  Hope to see you all there.