[il-talk] freedom link

Connie Davis condav850 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:41:36 UTC 2011

I update the calendar, Greg.
Connie Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of GREGORY ROSENBERG
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:35 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Iabs talk
Subject: Re: [il-talk] freedom link

Patti,

Who updates the calendar? Is this something I need to be doing. If so who
should I expect calendar updates from?

Are we using recurring meetings in the Google Calendar or manually posting
each event. Using recurring events is a time saver and can always be over
ridden for exceptions during a month like our conference month.

(webmaster at nfbofillinois.org)
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/gregg%40ricis.com

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are
intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
and please delete it from your computer.