[il-talk] Want To Improve Your Braille?

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:44:43 UTC 2011

The LIFE (Literacy Is For Everyone) Group is looking for additional members.

What we do:  we meet by teleconference, taking turns reading Braille aloud to the others from a common Braille book

Who should join:  we read Grade 2 Braille, and our goal is to improve our reading skill and speed.  If you are a proficient Braille reader, reading more than 100 wpm, this group probably isn't for you.  You're too good for us (grin).

When do we meet:  every Sunday night, 8 PM till 9 PM+

What else is required:  you would be asked to read 25 pages of Braille in the common book during the week as your "homework"

If interested or have other questions, contact Bob Gardner, rgardner4 at gmail.com, 309-236-6606.