[il-talk] From Mr. Bobz's garage

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 02:14:07 UTC 2011

Hello out there in I'll talk land.

I am selling the following item. It is a Sprint 4G service. The item is the Overdrive Pro 50 from Sierra Wireless. It is amobile hot spot device that can support up to 8 devices. The device has a micriSD card slot that can support a card up to 32GB. it has 4G and 3G capabilities. Sprint has several plans available that may work for your needs. I will tell you starting in November some plans do have a 5GB data cap and if you go over you will be assessed a five cent per MB charhe. I don't know what other plans are out there. You will need to ask Sprint that question. There is no software required to install. You turn it on and the password displays on the little screen. You locate the device through your wireless networks on your laptop pc or mac. Then you enter the password. Then you hit connect. You can have your wireless camera or game system or printer or any ther wireless device work on this device. This device has a battery for 4 hours of time. If you set the device to short range it will preserve more battery life. If you set the device to long range it will use more battery. Now to access the device you will need a person with some eyeballs or half an eyeball with a magnifier. You can then get the address for the device and put it in your browser. Once there you can access the functions of the device. The Sierra Overdrive Pro50 even has GPS on it. It is multi channel. I paid $175 for it 6 months ago. I want $75 for it today. One other thing. I need to disclose the contents of the box.

1. The Overdrive Pro50 itself

2.  USB cable

3. Power plug so you can plug it into the wall.

Great for home use. Great for on the go.

If you are interested please contact me off list or by phone at (773)562-9411.

 Thank you for your time.

Robert A. Hansen