[il-talk] Braille Examiner

Connie Davis condav850 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 21:20:38 UTC 2011

We are now in the process of planning our next issue of the Braille
Examiner. Right now a release date for mid December is set. This issue will
focus on our recent state convention. We would like to include article from
each chapter, if possible. Also, if you have events scheduled for the
upcoming three months, please let me know so that we can include them in the
calendar. If would like to write an article, please submit it to me by
December 1. This date gives us time to edit, proofread, formatted and sent
to Carolyn and Bill for limited print and Braille production and
distribution by the 15th.
We are planning the date for our next committee meeting. As soon as that is
decided, I will post it to the lists and on the calendar. Our meetings are
open and anyone is welcome to attend. If you would like to serve on this
committee, please let either Patti Chang or me know.
If you have any questions about this issue of the newsletter or the
newsletter in general, please don't hesitate to e-mail condav850 at gmail.com
or call 773-338-6922.
Thanks!!!!
Connie Davis