[il-talk] Seeking Your Advice

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 18:23:26 UTC 2011

I was almost sucked into that scam I spring of 2003. A friend of mine followed up with them for 2 months while he lived in california. He got me to take an insurance course from them. Like a dummy I did it. I also went to a couple of their recruitings and chantings. They said this chant and other weird stuff. I also picked up on the scam they were pulling. They prey on minorities and the not so well educated. They will have the biggest hustler to show how successful one can be. And you know folks like us are 2 seconds from being out on our you what's and they know that. I am passing this advice along to other blind folks. I know a lot of us blind folks are desparite for work but there are devious characters out there that prey on that. I remember a telemarketing scam that was going around on carreer builder during summer of 2003 and a couple of I'll talkers fell for it. I remember because I called the place up. The wanted money up front to work from home. So heed my advice. I know I am and can be controversial and a thorn in many of your sides but if it is too good to be true then iy is. You make money the old fashion way. Work a crummy job and that's that. Real business is not found in a want ad under SUCCER!

Thank you

Mr. H.