[il-talk] Seeking Your Advice

Dale Sczweck dale.sczweck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:30:43 UTC 2011

Wow. If all this stuff is true, they need to be set down. People that go to companies like this do so because they need some form of financial independence. It would be unforgivable to take money from people who need it. How awful. Thank you for the warning. I'll make sure that anybody I know who would potentially use this company does not do so.

Dale

Sent from my iPhone