[il-talk] Request for resolutions 2011 NFBI convention

George Villa gvilla at wideopenwest.com
Thu Sep 1 14:59:35 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

The Resolutions Committee is requesting that anyone submitting resolutions
for consideration do so no later than September 26th.  Please email your
resolution to me at gvilla at wideopenwest.com.  If you know of a suitable
resolution another affiliate has, we may ask them for permission to use
their resolution.

Because some of our NFBI members do not use email, we are also asking that
other members and Chapter Presidents circulate this request using other
means.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
gvilla at wideopenwest.com or by calling 630-416-3875.

George Villa, Chair

2011 NFBI Resolutions Committee