[il-talk] VoiceRx Working for Blind Independence!

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Thu Sep 8 15:50:02 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Munden" <jerrym at voicerxinc.com>
To: "Jerry Munden" <jerrym at voicerxinc.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 6:14 AM
Subject: VoiceRx Working for Blind Independence!

Dear VoiceRx(tm) Partner,

VoiceRx continues to find new ways to help move our blind and vision
impaired customers towards Independence.

 For all new VoiceRx(tm) customers we will ship, with your first order of
Prodigy(r) diabetes supplies, a free seven day "blind friendly" pill
organizer, with both script and Braille markings, and an audio CD "How to
Live Well with Blindness and Diabetes". Call VoiceRx at 877-319-6418 to get
started.

Join us at VoiceRx to "Raise the Bar" for "Blind Friendly" Diabetes
Products, Instruction, and Service.

VoiceRx(tm) is experiencing rapid growth, if you know of qualified people
that would like to help us "Raise the Bar" for Blind Independence in a Sales
Consultant capacity, please let me know.

As always, we are Here to Help,

Jerry Munden - "Recipient of the 2011 NFB Bolotin Award"

Director of Business Development

VoiceRx, Inc.

4339 Stuart Andrew Blvd - Suite 209 │ Charlotte, NC 28217

Ph: 704.631.2276 │ Mobile: 704.962.1243 │ Fax: 877.319.6417

Email: jerrym at voicerxinc.com   Web: www.voicerxinc.com
<http://www.voicerxinc.om/>