[il-talk] sad day, sad times

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 19:00:29 UTC 2011

Joe,

I won't engage with you in a debate of this nature on this listserve, but
I'll ask that you call me so that I can educate you - the things you have
written here are patently untrue, and this list is not the proper forum for
this  discussion.  I invite anyone else who wants information on Islamic
doctrine  or its views to call me - 708-829-0523.  Please keep in mind that
September  11th was a tragedy, completely inconsistent with Islamic doctrine,
teachings,  and the religion, and that we are all Americans, regardless of to
what religions we subscribe.

Ronza

In a message dated 9/11/2011 2:37:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,