[il-talk] (no subject)

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 01:00:17 UTC 2011

Kelly, it's a sad surprise to hear about these recent troubles. For as long as i've known you, I've known you to be strong and I'm sure it won't be long before things come around some. In any case, we are all here to be there for you just like you have been there for us, because we share much more than blindness among us. Anything you need, feel free to ask. I hope that you will be well with time and with TLC.
-Glenn III

-G. Robert Moore III
(via iPhone)