[il-talk] Fw: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: The Secrets of Writing Attention-Getting Resumes

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 15:10:57 UTC 2011

From: "Robert A Hansen" <roberthansen1970 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:36:37
To: Robert Hansem<roberthansen33 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: The Secrets of Writing Attention-Getting Resumes

------Original Message------
From: The Hadley School for the Blind
To: Robert Hansem
Sent: Sep 21, 2011 7:03 AM

Seminars at Hadley Presents: The Secrets of Writing Attention-Getting Resumes

Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011

Time: 10:00 AM CDT, 15:00 GMT

The resume remains one of the most important components of a successful job search, but studies show the average employer only spends about 30 seconds reviewing each one. So how do you write the perfect resume, the one that highlights your skills and seizes the attention of your potential employer?

Join Seminars at Hadley as Trae Shaw and Stephen Pandov, Career Guidance Instructors at Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center, share the secrets for writing attention-getting resumes to help you stand out from the crowd and get the interview. A question and answer session will be included as part of the seminar.

Space in this seminar is limited. Please only register if you know you are available to attend so that others are not closed out. To register for the seminar, follow this link: http://hadley.edu/SeminarDetails.asp?sid=99

This message was sent to roberthansen1970 at gmail.com from:
The Hadley School for the Blind | 700 Elm St.  | Winnetka, IL 60093

Unsubscribe:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=15031220&l=5693&s=3KCB&m=568927&c=225701