[il-talk] Resgistration and Preregistration

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Fri Sep 23 00:28:45 UTC 2011

As most of you know Kelly Doty has resigned due to medical concerns.  She
was handling our preregistration for convention.

Since I have still been unable to reach Kelly Doty, I am asking you all to
help us with the issue of registration for convention.

Please if you have already sent your check in, see if it has cleared the
bank.  I think that all deposits were made but am not certain and will be
unable to verify until after convention.

If your deposit cleared, let Roberta Reif know when you go through the line
at convention.

If it did not clear, please write another check and register at convention.

Please bring with you a completed registration form to give to our
registration staff.  The form is on our web page at www.nfbofillinois.org.

We will stick with a $5 registration fee for all regardless of when you
registered  We will also have extended registration hours as follows:

Friday afternoon in the lobby at the information desk from 12:00 p.m. to
4:30 p.m.

Friday on the 2nd floor in the foyer from 5:00 to 6:30 and again from 8:00
to 8:30.

Saturday from 8:00 to 9:00 on the 2nd floor in the foyer.
.

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org