[il-talk] I need a room mate

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Sun Sep 25 02:43:15 UTC 2011

Hey All, I hate to ask so late but I need to find a room mate for the
NFB Convention! I was going to stay with LeAnne but it appears that she
is not going to be at the convention. If you are interested in rooming
with me please remember that I do snore, and I have to get up extra
early for streaming duties so it would help if you are a heavy sleeper.
Please contact me off list if you need a roomie. If I get more than 1
response I'll get back to you if I choose the other party just so you
know what's up. Thanks!