[il-talk] next at large meeting

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 13:20:17 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 10/2/11 at 7:00 pm.  All are welcome.  Please call
218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.  Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks and we look forward to your participation.
Leslie Hamric

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 10/2/11

Brief Self Introductions (name, where you’re from, how you heard about the at large chapter)

Presidential Release—Dave Meyer

State report—Patti Chang

Program: discussion about positive messages learned from being blind—Patrick Olson and Ryan Wilms

Old business: confirm who is coming to convention from At Large

New business

Schedule next meeting

Adjournment