[il-talk] update

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 22:09:57 UTC 2011

hello folks, mary just screamed to me that christmas is less than 3 months away. have no fear. santa has many helpers and some are blind. we will start taking orders of dec. gift cards.

great stocking stuffers, and all kinds of stuff. check manna because they have a lot of new vendors and have lost some old vendors. go to

'www.mannaexpress.net'

i haven't figured to deadline yet but it is at least 2

months away.

and you can tell your spouse or significant other 'don't worry i'm on it'.

thank you for your past support.
'wendy' monti
Joseph Monti