[il-talk] Ctrl plus tab

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 1 02:54:30 UTC 2012

To be clear, these are Windows keystrokes, not JAWS commands.  They
are different commands, alt-tab cycles you between any opened
applications, and control-tab cycles you between open windows in a
single application -- like if you have two documents opened at the
same time in Word, control-tab will go between them.

Dave