[il-talk] Meal appeal auction

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 15:20:30 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

We are continuing to look for items for our Chicago Meal Appeal Auction,
scheduled for tomorrow following the meeting.  Items submitted should have
something to do with food.  This takes in a wide3 variety of items including
etibles, gift certificates, cooking appliances, timers and cookbooks of all
kinds.

Of course, an auction will not be possible without people there and ready to
buy the items submitted.  So, bring your certificates, cooking parafaniglia
and checkbooks, and a good time will be had by all.