[il-talk] Financial assistance to convention

Patti Gregory Chang Esq. pattichang at att.net
Sun Apr 8 15:08:18 UTC 2012

Please take note of upcoming deadlines for applying for financial assistance to the National Federation of the Blind National Convention in Dallas 6/30/12 through 7/5/12.

There are two possible sources:
Chappell fund money from our state affiliate
To apply go to www.nfbofillinois.org and click on Chappell.  Send your completed application to me by 5/1/12.

Jernigan Fund assistance from our national organization
To apply go to recent Braille Monitors and search for articles by Allen Harris which outline the process.  It is in the Jan. issue and others.  Those must be done by 4/15/12 and require a letter from me so I would appreciate lead time before that date.

Hope this is helpful information.  See you in Dallas.

Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
Chair, NFB Scholarship Committee
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net