[il-talk] Please remember the chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 11:19:46 UTC 2012

Only two days to go before our Beggars Pizza fundraiser.  Please find the
time to enjoy a grate meal and at the same time, support the Chicago Chapter
of NFBI.  Remember that you must show the accompanying flyer in order for
the Chicago Chapter to gain proceeds for our fundraising event.

Thank you one and all for your support

David Meyer