[il-talk] shuttle for teacher parent

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 10 00:28:06 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I am just sending this reminder that the hotel will have a shuttle available for pick up at cumberland to the hotel and from the hotel to cumberland. the times are Friday and Saturday mornings at 8:00 am and Friday and Saturday evenings 6 pm.
So if you need the shuttle, please let me know by Wednesday evening.
thanks.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.