[il-talk] Beggars flyer

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 14:12:53 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

For anyone planning to assist the Chicago Chapter tomorrow by ordering at
Beggars Pizza, you will need to print a copy of the flyer if you do not
already have one in print.  As the flyer is a PDF document, I believe you
would need to convert it into a text document before printing.

With that in mind, I am resending the flyer as a text document.

David Meyer