[il-talk] An NFB mailing list question

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 00:19:20 UTC 2012

Jennifer,

My name is David Meyer and I am the NewsLine coordinator for Illinois.  It
sounds like you might have signed up for NewsLine before.  I can call the
National office and find out if you are still in the system.  Chances are
that you are.

If you wish to find out more about NewsLine, please call me at 708-209-1767
and we can talk about some of the applications now available.

David Meyer