[il-talk] Question for you guies O T

Trey Bradley treyman19 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:46:07 UTC 2012

Hi Guies it's been a while.  I have been in classes all year in
college.  I was wondering if do any of you all is interested in
getting Duxbury Braille Translater or Zoom Twixt or Zoom X this is a
product that is Made by ABISee they also make Eye Pal reading devices
this product that I am offering is a Eye Pal reading device as well.
This Product is a tech to speach and a OCR all in one.  This device
can read anything with text including a black bord or chock bord it is
powered through a USB port.  for more information you can send me a
email at Treyman19 at gmail.com   I hope to hear back from you all I
cannot wait to see some of you guies at chapter meeting. Next time.

--
Roosevelt Bradley