[il-talk] FW: Here's to the Future!

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:12:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have some questions.  does this Second Sight place teach you ways to do things like activities of daily living or mobility?

My other question is this, Does anyone know how to obtain a victor Stream and if so could someone give me the number for the nearest rep, or the company who makes it.

Thanks,

Jenny