[il-talk] Chicago chapter candy sale

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 11:55:39 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

The Chicago Chapter is still looking for dedicated candy sellers and
consumers to assist us in our Spring candy sale.  Thank you to all who have
chosen to participate so far.

Unfortunately, the chapter has not heard yeard from many of you.  This year,
we are again featuring the Fanny May variety pack from DMI which we have
sold for the past couple of years.  Unlike many candy products, these bars
continue to sell for only $1 each.  Each case of bars consists of 52
individual bars.  The assortment includes the following.  14 caramel bars,
10 almond bars, 10 milk chocolate bars, 6 peanutbutter bars, 6 crisp rice
bars and 6 dark chocolate mint with cooky crunch.

Ken Staley and I will continue to take orders through May 1.  To order,
please call me at 708-209-1767 or Ken Staley at 773-472-3085.  You may also
email me at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Just like Ernest and Julio Gallow, the NFBI Chicago Chapter appreciates your
support.