[il-talk] [Iabs-talk] Typing test

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Sun Apr 29 21:50:02 UTC 2012

Thanks, Dave.

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:48 PM
To: Illinois Association of Blind Students List; 'NFB of Illinois Mailing
List'
Cc: 'Illinois Association of Blind Students List'
Subject: Re: [il-talk] [Iabs-talk] Typing test

I am not aware of any stand-alone accessible typing tests -- although there
could be such a thing.  I think a couple of the typing tutors written for
blind persons have tests as a part of what they do -- write me at work at
david.b.andrews at state.mn.us if you need more info on this, I can't find out
at home.

The problem with blind people and typing tests is to have a way to get them
data to type that doesn't impact their speed, and there is no great
solution.

Dave