[il-talk] With articles such as this, it's no wonder people fear and dred blindness.

Pittman Enterprises & Associates pittmanenterprises at att.net
Fri Aug 3 19:06:13 UTC 2012

I agree with Denise.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Cathy Randall
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 12:55 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: Re: [il-talk] With articles such as this, it's no wonder people
fear and dred blindness.

Hello Federation Family,
  Thanks to the CCB and to many of you, I am a much better traveler than
when I first joined the NFBI in 1982.  I still have a long way to go with
travel and I know it.
  I will never forget walking around the Illinois Visually Handicapped
Institute, former name of ICRE, block.  Un-be-known to me, my best friend in
the program quietly followed me around the block and could see me well
enough to later tell me that I visibly shook all the way around that block.
  If we can reach out to Jim, featured in the article, and encourage him to
attend our State Convention, it will be the greatest life-changing
experience we can bring to him.

    Cathy