[il-talk] Chapter Presidents & Committee Chairs

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Sun Aug 5 21:41:48 UTC 2012

  If you have events or meetings you want scheduled,
  please send them to me. I would like these by August
  20th. PLEASE NOTE, THIS DEADLINE IS LATER THAN FOR
  SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES. That is because these events
  do not need to be edited. I can just drop them in
  the calendar.
  THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES IS STILL
  AUGUST 15.
  We will schedule through  the end of October. I have
  pulled some from our Google Calendar. I can also
  post these new events to the calendar. I am starting
  with August 28th since our target release date is
  August 27th, if not sooner.

Connie