[il-talk] hope springs eternal

Syed Yousufuddin syedy2003 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:47:55 UTC 2012

Hi Joe, I am really glad that her surgery went well, hope and pray for her fast recovery.  I find it amazing that you guys been married for fifty years, touchwood. Would you share the secret of this successful marriage? I badly need some advice because my bad luck continues. I've had bad luck with both my wives, the first one left me, and the second one didn't.
Just kidding, never been married, I am in a longterm relationship with happiness and freedom.
Peace,
Syed