[il-talk] hope springs eternal

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 23:12:40 UTC 2012

Congratulations, I'm glad that Mary's surgery went well and hopefully she makes a fast recovery and is back up and around soon. I was praying for you and praying for Mary.And I'm glad the prayers have been answered to this point. Sincerely, Jamal.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/vGHQn5BB-20120808-1909.wav