[il-talk] Convention assistance

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Fri Aug 17 16:12:49 UTC 2012

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: application.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 25088 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

I am also attaching the form for state assistance.
On Aug 13, 2012, at 2:21 PM, David Meyer wrote:

Hi JD.

I will attach an application for assistance from the Chicago chapter for
convention assistance.  One of the requirements is that you must be a member
of the Chicago Chapter in order to receive assistance.  With that in mind,
you may wish to apply to the state for assistance for your wife if you feel
you need it, as I am not certain as to whether or not the state requires
membership in order to be assisted.  You can find the state application on
the state website, www.nfbofillinois.org.  Look for a link  that says "James
Chappell memorial fund."

You may also apply to the state for assistance if you wish.  If you choose
to do this, send all state applications to the state president, Patti Chang
at pattichang at att.net.

Good luck.

David Meyer