[il-talk] Board meeting agenda

Patti Gregory Chang Esq. pattichang at att.net
Mon Aug 20 00:23:52 UTC 2012

Please submit a short report on that meeting. We're trying to do them in writing since we have the protest the same day.

p.s. give to our annual appeal by sending to NFBI c/o glenn Moore po box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.
Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB, Scholarship Committee Chair
Sent from my iPhone