[il-talk] Chicago Pub. Library Now Has Free Bookshare Memberships

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 01:02:25 UTC 2012

Connie and all,
    If you download the Overdrive content as .MP3 (if available) I believe
that those files  can be transferred to a digital book player. The other
format that the books usually come in is protected and cannot, to my
knowledge, be played on a DTB (digital talking book) device.

Thanks, tae care, and if you have further questions, please feel free to
write me off list.

Liza

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council