[il-talk] Some good news

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 26 18:56:37 UTC 2012

Connie,
  Your news is wonderful and keep sending us up-dates.  You sounded great on
the confrence call yesterday!

    Love,

    Cathy
Please donate to our annual appeal by sending your tax deductible donation
to our treasurer:  Glenn Moore Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank
you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529