[il-talk] coverage of the NFB Goodwill protest in Des Plaines, IL

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 26 18:54:39 UTC 2012

Hello,

Below is the link to the Desplaines Daily Harold's coverage of our
protest. Once again: they fail to mention our legislative efforts,
leaving the impression We're simply there to accuse Goodwill of doing
something illegal when they're not. If the reporter wanted to find out
more about this particular store, she could have simply gone to google's
news section and googled "goodwill near des plaines, il" and gotten some
interesting background. Guess we still have some media educating to do.

Cordially,
Bill Reif
Springfield, IL

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120825/news/708259747/