[il-talk] A big thank you!!!

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Sun Aug 26 22:51:49 UTC 2012

A big thank you goes out the newsletter committee for helping to get this
newsletter out one day ahead of schedule. Debbie Stein and Meg Dowell did a
lot of editing for this issue. Bill Reif, Meg Dowell and Steve Hastalis did
an outstanding job with proofreading. Bill Reif is printing our limited
print edition, Leslie Hamric has graciously agreed to do our Braille edition
now and Dave Meyer does our Newsline edition. I want to thank all of the
people who contributed articles. I also want to thank Patti Chang for her
assistance is sending me whatever information I needed to get this done.
This issue would not have come out without the help of any of these people.
So, THANK YOU!!! You guys are wonderful!!!

Connie