[il-talk] Hi

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Wed Aug 29 18:13:59 UTC 2012

  I was able to use the computer in the visitor's
  lounge. Although, there is internet access in my
  room via the TV, I cannot use it due to accessibilty
  issues. Since this computer is down the hall from my
  room, I will not spend long down here. I'll try to
  check e-mail again tonight.
  I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I
  am doing fine. One round of chemo down and two more
  to go. Actually, the tumor has shrunk more than
  half, which is very good news. I will have to do
  chemo through the middle of October. Then I have
  another cat scan. We'll go from there.
  Have a great day! Thinking of all of you!!!

Connie