[il-talk] Don gillmore

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Fri Aug 31 02:26:48 UTC 2012

hi dave,
when you talk to Pam, let her know that we are all thinking of Don, and that our thoughts and prayers are with both of them.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.