[il-talk] Just a Request

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 19:05:28 UTC 2012

To follow up on my issues with my condo association described previously:

I could use some sighted help while the plumber and someone from the condo association looks for the leak in my bathroom.  I realize this is short notice, but amazingly everyone I know, asides from myself, has to work Monday morning.  As I described, I don't feel comfortable with the decision to repeat the work I had done on my bathroom, by the same plumbers, so I really just want someone to act as an intermediary.

Thanks,
bcp