[il-talk] Some More Temptations for Christmas Auction

mgrunwald at sbcglobal.net mgrunwald at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 5 17:54:42 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone
I have been out and about the streets of downtown Chicago these last few
days trying to secure some special items for our auction. Here is what I
found.

First, A Sweet Deal    Av gift bag of scents and 25.00 Gift card donated by
Bath and Body Works along with a sample box of truffles donated by Fannie
May    Or, you may choose The Coffee Lovers Delight Donated by Caribu Coffee
which consists of their holiday Reindeer blend, a tall coffee mug,a
reuseable coffee sleave and a 25.00 gift card

In addition I have aquired 50.00 dollar gift cards from The Tilted Kilt On
Washington, acool sportss bar, Rudys bar and grill Famous for its
burgers,and several varietes of Mac and Cheese and great druinks, and
finally Pizanos Pizza and Pasta on Madison known for their scrunptious pizza
and pasta creations and Italian style music

Any of these items would be a great gift for yourself or for someone
special.

Since we are holding our auction in Chicago, bid early and bid often

See you all there.