[il-talk] Christmas tree

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:23:27 UTC 2012

Dianna forgot to let you know it is
Edwin

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dianna Alley
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 10:40 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: [il-talk] Christmas tree

I do not know if we are aloud to post such matters on this list, but here
goes  I have a Christmas tree artificial  but what kind of decorations can I
put on it that will not break?  I am totally blind and am doing it alone for
the most part.  What about lights?  I do not feel safe having lights on the
tree cause of fires possibly.  I am in Chicago as well.  Any answers would
be great.
Windows live dianna24 at mchsi.com skype dianna41