[il-talk] Christmas tree

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 8 19:13:29 UTC 2012

Hi Dianna,
  You may have your tree all decorated by now, but my family has enjoyed
stringing both popped popcorn or fresh cranberries on our trees.  You could
buy roped colored garland also to drape on your tree branches.

    Merry Christmas,

    Cathy Randall
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529