[il-talk] update

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 12 04:20:49 UTC 2012

Hello all. As most of you know, I have had dificulty with my left leg (in the caff.) I was suppose to have an EMG but not until January 16th. With great persistance, I was able to moove the date of the EMG to this coming Thursday (12/13/2012.) This is great because in the last couple of days, it is getting almost impossible to walk. I am now going to need a walker to get around.

This test will hopefully determine what nerve is bad and whether or not there is something they can do for the problem.

I will keep everyone updated on the situation.