[il-talk] FW: Our app in the Apple App Store

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 16:29:42 UTC 2012

  _____

From: White, Scott [mailto:SWhite at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 9:51 AM
To: Gosse, Mike; Jacobs, William O.; Watson, Bob; Worley, Nijat
Cc: David Meyer; Gerry Moreno ; John Glisson; State President, Iowa; Peggy
Chong
Subject: Our app in the Apple App Store

Some subscribers have reported that the App is not available under the
update tab on their iDevice.

If you directly go to the App Store and search for NFB, you should find the
new version 2.0 of NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile. I believe that the new version 2.0
is not showing up under the update tab since the App Store is currently
closed for maintenance. The App Store is scheduled to reopen tomorrow.

Scott White

NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile is here!

This Apple IOS app features over 300 publications plus personalized TV
listings!

Visit the Apple app store for more details.

Scott A. White

Director of Sponsored Technology Programs

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street

Baltimore, Maryland 21230

Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2231