[il-talk] Magnifier for sale

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Tue Feb 7 23:30:17 UTC 2012

The magnifier has been sold.

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Connie Davis
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 12:05 PM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Cc: 'Illinois Association of Blind Students List'
Subject: [il-talk] Magnifier for sale

I recently bought a Sense View Pocket Magnifier from GW Micro. It was an end
of the year clearance item. Hims (maker of the Book Sense) sells these new
for $595, right now at $495. I am selling this because I have used it
briefly upon two occasions. I am selling this for $125. It does not have a
warrantee since it was a clearance item. I will accept cash, cashier's
check, bank draft or a Pay Pal payment. No personal check. I must have the
payment in hand before giving this item to the purchaser.
It magnifies from 1.5 10.5, has 5 color modes, four brightness modes, a
camera to capture an image, weighs 3.5 oz., has a rechargeable lithium
battery, a carry case and charger.
Please contact me off-list or call me, (773) 338-6922.
The first person to contact me who has money in hand, will have this item.

Connie