[il-talk] Information on voting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 12 14:03:57 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

Thanks to the Board of Elections of Chicago, we, like everyone else now have
easily accessible information on absentee voting, early voting,
accessibility in polling places, and information on voter registration.
This information can be found in the Illinois Elections channel under option
2, (The Blindness Information Channel of NewsLine.  Deadlines listed in
these articles apply to the upcoming primary election of March 20.  We will
post information on deadlines for the general election as they become
available.