[il-talk] Jaws and email question.

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:07:45 UTC 2012

Hi,
    It sounds like it might be a JAWS problem. When it happens, try doing a JAWS key (Insert key)-Escape command. This will refresh the screen. If you have further questions, feel free to write me off list.

Thanks, and take care.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council
GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531