[il-talk] MP3 Books

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sun Feb 26 22:25:49 UTC 2012

Hi Bob,

Copying .mp3 files for play on an NLS player will work, so long as you
create a folder called audio+podcasts and copy your files to that
directory.  If your book is more than one file, remember to name them so
that they will be sorted in the right order.  Using the navigation keys
will advance you; but the file names will not be announced.

Cordially,
Bill