[il-talk] Contacting Your Congressman

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:44:41 UTC 2012

You've seen the messages from Patti Chang urging us to contact our Congressmen, particularly on HR3086, The Fair Wages For Disabled Workers.

Below is contact info for all 19 Illinois Congressmen.  Given below is the phone number for each office, and a POC (the person in that office recently contacted during Washington Seminar.)

You can make contact by:
1.  Calling the Washington office.
2.  Sending an E-mail to the POC.  The E-mail address is always, first name.last name at mail.house.gov.  For example, Joe Smith would be joe.smith at mail.house.gov.  I don't believe that works by putting in the name of the congressman.
3.  Every Congressman has a website, and those websites always have a spot to upload a message to the office.  The website is always, www.congressman.house.gov.  For example, Joe Smith would be www.smith.house.gov.

***

Illinois Representatives

112th Congress

& POCs seen at Washington Seminar 2012

1

Rush, Bobby L.

202-225-4372

POC:  Angelle Kwemo

Energy and Commerce

2

Jackson Jr., Jesse L.

202-225-0773

POC:  Charles Dujon

Appropriations

3

Lipinski, Daniel

202-225-5701

POC:  Jennifer Sypolt

Science, Space, and Technology

Transportation and Infrastructure

4

Gutierrez, Luis

202-225-8203

POC:  Nicole Dinnis

Financial Services

Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

5

Quigley, Mike

202-225-4061

POC:  Robyn Russel

Judiciary

Oversight and Government Reform

6

Roskam, Peter J.

202-225-4561

POC:  Mark Skerjan

Ways and Means

7

Davis, Danny K.

202-225-5006

Homeland Security

Oversight and Government Reform

8

Walsh, Joe

202-225-3711

POC:  Will Cronin

Homeland Security

Oversight and Government Reform

Small Business

9

Schakowsky, Jan

202-225-2111

POC:  Megan Michaud

Energy and Commerce

Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

10

Dold, Robert

202-225-4835

POC:  Eric DiSilvestro